ANYONE WHO DOES NOT ACCEPT THESE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS, WHICH ARE OBLIGATORY AND BINDING, SHOULD REFRAIN FROM USING THIS WEBSITE AND ITS SERVICES.
- The material presented here aims at specialists who know their activity and have enough analytical competence to evaluate the use of this information on their own responsibility.We start from the premise that the users of this library are aware that the works herein have been made in response to particular situations arisen throughout the professionals’ careers and are just examples for similar situations.
- DesignsCAD.com does not make calculation control and does not verify the technical aptitude of the published works; therefore, DesignsCAD.com will not be responsible for damages caused by the use of published material in any case.
- It is essential that the material downloaded from this site be analyzed thoroughly by proper professionals who can evaluate the use or modification of works on their responsibility.
- DesignsCAD.com is not responsible for any damage to the user or loss caused by system failures on the server or the Internet. Moreover, DesignsCAD.com will not be responsible for any virus that might affect the user’s equipment when accessing or using her/his website or when transferring data, files, pictures or texts. Users will not make DesignsCAD.com responsible for any technical failure or difficulty on the system or the Internet and will not demand any compensation for these problems.DesignsCAD.com does not guarantee the access to its site or the continuous or discontinuous use of it. The system could not be available eventually due to technical difficulties or online failures, or any other circumstance unrelated to DesignsCAD.com. In such cases, the service will be reestablished as soon as possible without assigning responsibility to us.DesignsCAD.com will not be responsible for any mistake or omission in the content of your website.
- DesignsCAD.com will be able to modify the General Terms and Conditions at any time announcing in the Site the terms modified. All modified terms will become effective 10 (ten) days after their publication. 5 (five) days after the publication, the user must communicate via e-mail, by clicking here, if s/he does not accept the modifications introduced. In this case the contractual relationship will be broken up and the user will be disabled, provided that s/he does not have outstanding debts. Once the period expires, the user will be considered to have accepted the new terms and the contract will continue binding the parties.
- DesignsCAD.com protects Intellectual Property rights; therefore, the publication of works and articles that infringe the laws relating to copyright, patents, trademarks, industrial models, designs and secrets is forbidden.